The Only Christmas Gift Guide You Need
Many gift guides on the internet come loaded with affiliate links, this is not one of them. This year’s guide is a little different, the only one you will need.
I have curated a list of unique gifts by fellow entrepreneurs. I have not asked them for any referral codes, nor will I benefit in any way with one exception. That one exception being, having the sheer joy of highlighting their brands for no other reason but because I believe in them and think others might too.
- Hope Bridges Coffee – as a coffee drinker, there is a vast difference between coffee and good coffee. Hope Bridges happens to roast good coffee that in turn enables them to do good in Thailand.
- Recycled Firefighter – “Are you looking for tough, unique, and top quality front pocket wallets, backpacks, or other manly gear?” I personally use and love these wallets made out of repurposed fire hose . And a portion of all sales goes to local burn victims.
- Chunky Junk Jewelry – Founded for the love of the children of India, Chunky Junk is a fair trade organization that believes in not only supporting but pouring back into the communities they support.
- Sprymind Coloring Books – Remember the joy a coloring book gave you as a child? The same joy can be found as adults with these handcrafted works of art. Spend hours coloring memories of your past with the creative crafts of Sprymind.
- Dishonor: One Soldier’s Journey from Desertion to Redemption by David Mike – One of the best books I have read this year that truly embodies the steps of redemption and grace.
- Anchor Hanks – Every man needs a hank or two. Every person can use a Courageous Turtle in their life. At AnchorHanks, the heart of its proprietor shines through in every product they make.
- Keybar – Stop the noise of your keys. Lose the keychain and put your keys on a Keybar and stop the rattle of keys and make them easier to carry. Like a multitool for your keys, it makes them readily available and easy to consolidate.
- Purposeful Planner – There are plenty of planners for people to choose from every year. Then there are planners with a purpose like these. They are built with you in mind. Whether a stay at home mom, entrepreneur or dream chaser, there is a planner just for you.
- Crazy Faith Coffee – Imagine sipping a cup of hot java as you share your story with others. Each bag of coffee comes with its own story of faith to share. Why not brew up a bag and share your stories of faith.
This Gift Guide is not a complete list by any means. I hope it is at least a good start for finding just the right gift for everyone on your list.
The products listed in this gift guide are created by people with generous hearts. It is by their love of others that they create these great works. I believe in supporting people that truly exemplify the love we are all called to share, not only at Christmas time but year around.
An Extra round of gift ideas:
- Pursuit.tv mugs, t-shirts, books and more.
- Unnamed Women of the Bible by Michelle Discavage
- Redefine Rich by Matt Ham
- Walking Dauntlessly: The Search for a Meaningful Story by Megan Hall and Deedra Mager
- Quarter-Life Calling by Paul Sohn
- Jon Acuff Library
- Confessions of a Rambunctious Kid (and more adult coloring books!) by Jennifer Allison
- Get Picked to Speak by Aurora Gregory and David Pitlik
I would love to hear about that perfect gift that you will be giving this year that makes a difference. Please share in the comments so that others may enjoy a better gift guide as well.
About Charles Johnston
Charles is a Christian, husband and father of fur-kids who shares his walk with others in hopes to help other's along the way.